- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access Our Application or parts of Our Application.
- “Country” refers to Your country of residence.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Application, such as a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Application, provide the Application on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Application or assist the Company in analyzing how the Application is used.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Application or from the Application infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Application, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Application, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data depending on how you interact with Us, which may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Country and Zip Code
- Usage Data (further described below)
- First name or nickname of Your child or children between ages 0 and 6
- Number of children between the ages of 0 and 6
- Date of Birth of Your child or children.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Application.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Application that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access our Application through Your Device, certain information about Your visit is automatically collected, which may include information about: (i) the type of mobile Device You use; (ii) the unique identifiers of Your mobile Device; (iii) IP address or other online identifiers; (iv) Your mobile operating system; and (v) other diagnostic data. We may collect this information through the use of certain tracking technologies such as SDKs, pixels and other (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Application, including to monitor the usage of Our Application and provide certain features.
- To manage Your Account and to manage Your registration as a user of the Application. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Application that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the Application, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. This may include Your requests for data, approving forum posts, reporting users on the forum requesting further information regarding content on the Application, or any other relevant requests.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with certain legal and regulatory requirements under applicable law, legal process, or regulation, or enforce Our legal rights.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and evaluating and improving our Application, products, marketing and Your experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal Data with Your consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time where We are relying on consent to process Your Personal Data.
- With Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage third-party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process information and support Our Application.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
We take commercially reasonable measures appropriate to the nature of the information to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, exfiltration, acquisition, theft, or disclosure. These measures take into account the sensitivity of the information We collect, process, and store, and the current state of technology. We limit access to Your Personal Data to Our employees and Service Providers to maintain and operate Our Application. However, given the nature of information security, We cannot guarantee that such safeguards will always be successful.
Your Rights and Choices
You may request that we delete your Personal Data at any time by reaching out to the BBP management team at email@example.com and requesting deletion. We reserve the right to retain, and not to delete Personal Data after receipt of a request from You where permitted by law or regulation, including instances where We are required to retain Personal Data to comply with applicable law. When We are able to fulfill your request to delete Personal Data, the data will remain on the system for 30 days after deletion in the event You decide to cancel Your deletion request.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our Application is not intended for anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. Accordingly, if You are a parent or legal guardian who has discovered that Your child has provided Personal Data through the Application without Your consent, please contact Us so that We can remove any unauthorized information. If You reside in California and are under 18 years old, You have the right to request that We remove content or Personal Data from Our Application or Services. To request that We remove such content or
information, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will fulfill Your request to remove content or personal information from Our Application or Services as required by law. Please be aware that any requests for removal do not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Data from Our Application or Services.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your child’s information and Your country requires consent, We may require Your consent before We collect and use Your child’s information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://gfsfamilyservices.org/
- By sending us an email to: email@example.com