Our State-funded Preschools and Infant/Toddler Child Care programs ensure every child has equal access to quality early care and education.
Scroll down to complete our interest form if you are interested in enrolling your child in any of our programs.
Our preschool provides an engaging, culturally and linguistically appropriate learning environment for 3- and 4-year old children
Our preschool provides:
- Supports children’s cognitive, physical, and social emotional learning and development to prepare them for kindergarten
- Builds on children’s strengths, incorporating multiple approaches to learning
- Provides a variety of activities that enable children to play, learn and grow
- Includes a strong family engagement component to support children’s learning
- Incorporates an innovative Family Math component to develop foundational early math skills
Half-day program schedule:
Morning: 8:00am to 11:30am
Afternoon: 12:30pm to 4:00pm
The program is offered at two sites:
San Antonio campus
2003 E. San Antonio St.
San Jose, CA 95116
Story Road campus
14845 Story Road
San Jose, CA 95127
Our Eastside Cares Initiative offers two programs that provide local, affordable and high-quality child care through the implementation of our Infant/Toddler Childcare model, designed to reflect what we have learned about the care environment our families prefer for their young children, and to enable continuity of care for infants and toddlers as they grow.
Home Education Network
Family Child Care
3 – 18 months
We offer subsidized child care and quality early education to infants
through our Friends and Family Childcare Home Network (FFCHN) of trained and licensed child care providers.
This partnership provides:
- Affordable and local child care.
- Smaller student to teacher ratio.
- Ongoing professional development, coaching, and workshops for FFCHN childcare providers.
18 – 36 months